viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

With my man on vacation

With my man on vacation

I was on holiday with my daughters last year. The first day we went for a drink and met some boys from the exact same area at home. I was single during the time and couldn't stop looking at just one guy. I noticed that he kept taking a look at me, stealing looks and smiling shyly. He was tall, dark hair, short but wavy. His eyes Big But Xxx were deep brown and at the time all he could imagine was how big his cock was.

The group was all in a club, and each of us was paired up with a guy. Most of us wanted to have a little Christmas love at the conclusion of our two weeks. I saw the opportunity to spend some time alone with my man on holiday, so I took his hand and took him through the crowds of individuals to the balcony. Before I really could turnaround, he'd put his strong arms around my waist and pushed me towards him. We kissed and I squeezed into it. I really could feel its hardness against my stomach and it made me so wet. I got out of his control and took him to the nearby beach. It had been dark and quiet, no body was around.

I didn't waste my time unbuttoning his pants. I slipped on my knees and revealed its bulge, and took it in my own mouth instantly. He grabbed my shoulders and started moaning. I sucked hard and moved my hand up and down its axis. He stopped me after a while, moving on my back. She lifted up my skirt and her head disappeared between my legs. Together with his tongue, he moved my thong aside and started pounding his tongue in and out of my dripping pussy. I moaned so loud that he started to suck, sliding a hand towards me. My clitoris was on fire.

In a few days I couldn't take any more excitement and I use it top of me. I whispered to him, "I want you inside me now. In another he put his hips between my legs and gently pushed his rock-hard penis between my legs. Big Aas Video He moaned and smiled as he carried it inside me. He pushed harder and harder, and I shouted for pleasure as he kissed my neck and moved inside me. We both came in ecstatic at the same time, and he sprinkled his burden on me with a final blow. We stayed together that night and even today we are officially a couple, still sharing steam sessions at home and abroad.