viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

It was too thick

It was too thick

About five years ago I had a very sexy encounter with a truck driver. We met online, and 1 day, while we were chatting, I then found out he was only about 10 miles away from where I worked. I was the only one at the office that day. When I told him, he explained he'd be right there.

When he got there, I quickly took him to the weight room of the organization gymnasium. We both knew we were going to fuck, so there clearly was no significance of any foreplay - I was soaked and he was hard as a rock. I unzipped his jeans, got down on my knees on the carpet and started sucking his big cock. It absolutely was so thick and hard I really could barely obtain it down my throat. After a couple of minutes of sucking and playing along with his balls, he stood me up and undressed me. Reaching between my legs, she slid two fingers into my pussy - she loved how tight it was!

I obtained down on my knees and he fucked me doggy style. Her hot, hard cock felt so good inside my tight, wet pussy. He grabbed me with long, hard pushes, and I took him every inch of my body with every blow. He then tried to fuck with my ass, but he was too fat.... it hurt! So returning to my juicy pussy he left, fucking hard. He pulled me out and turned his back on me and put his dick back in my pussy. I came so fast and so

very hard, it was amazing. Then I had to accomplish what I liked best - suck her off until she got here - it didn't take long. He blew a huge load in my own mouth and I swallowed it whole. Then we got dressed, he got in his truck and left. It absolutely was awesome!
Www Xxx Big | Fat Black Xxx | Big Bum Xxx | Big Aas | Big Hips Xxx |